ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, February 20, 2009

Parminder Nagra's Beauty and Fitness Secrets


  • Best beauty tip I've ever received
    Vitamin E Oil for scars, especially pimple scars. I'm telling you it works!


  • Five beauty must-haves

  • Your secret to staying in shape
    Eat properly. If you absolutely crave something, have it. It's best to have little and it will take the mystery out of it.
    Drink plenty of water. It's so important to stay hydrated. Your energy stays up and you can end up accomplishing a lot more. Sometimes when you feel hungry, it's because you haven't had enough water!
    Above all, you have to exercise. Some days I really don't want to do it but I like the feeling after. It's great for your energy and the biggest thing I've found is that it's great for your mood and, yes, it helps you stay in shape. Even if you just take a walk, it's better than doing nothing.

  • My fitness regime
    I try to do Pilates three times a week and I try to run or do the elliptical as it's better for my knees.

  • If you have ten minutes to get ready for work, what's your shortcut beauty routine?
    Just shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment