ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I met celeb makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic ^_^

Hello readers! I hope everyone is doing great. If you ask me, I'm doing fabulous! I had the chance to meet celebrity makeup artist Mario. I saw him shopping with his friend at my local mall (Beverly Center, L.A.)  I was on my way to Pink Berry to get my frozen yogurt fixed when I saw two guys walking in my opposite direction. I thought to myself "holy crap, is that Mario?" I looked back and saw them walk up the escalator. I wasnt really sure if it was him so I continued on to my business. Man, I could not stop thinking what if it was Mario? After I got my Pink Berry, small orginal with blueberries and mangoes, I ran to my purse and got my camera. I went to the top floor at the mall and I had the instinct to enter H&M (a clothing store) right away. All the guys shopping in there looked like each other, I swear lol. Anyway, I looked around and I spotted Mario in one section of the store by himself. At this point, my heat was beating fast. I just took a deep breath and came up to him and said, "Hello, are you Mario?" He smiled and said, "Yes, how do you know me?" Then from there I can't really remember everything I told him but I promise you we had a short conversation. I told him about how i watched his videos with Kim Kardashian and how I have a makeup blog and ummm... thats about what I rememeber LMAO.

Photobucket

Its really a cool feeling when you meet people that you look up to. I just wished I wasnt such a dork. I got so nervous lol. I could have told him, "hey I really love you blog. I cant get enough of your GET THE FACE post. You explain how you do people's makeup in details and, Its super helpful" and etc lol. On the other hand, he was very nice and very good looking too ^_^



Some of his amazing work!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



You can find him here:
youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/MarioDedivanovic
blog      http://www.blog.mariodedivanovic.com/
twitter   www.twitter.com/MakeupByMario
facebook www.facebook.com/mariodedivanovic

You need to read his blog. He's really talented and amazing. You will get hooked, I promise ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment