ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lauren Conrad Inspired hairstyle.

Hey readers!! Do you guys ever find the time to fix or style your hair? I know I don't! I'm so lazy when it comes to my hair. I always have it straightened or in a pony tail. So I found a quick and easy hair style to change up the usual straight hair. I found a photo of Ms. Lauren Conrad with her famous side swept braid and, I was immediately inspired. Its very cute and girly.

Photobucket
Lauren does this hair style to keep her bangs away from her face. I dont have bangs but it's still a great idea for a hairstyle. I did it and, I was pleased to say that It was very easy and quick to do and you should try it too ^_^
My version. keep in mind that its not identical. Its an inspired hair style.
Photobucket
Photobucket

How:
1. Straighten your hair with a straightening iron. (optional)
2. part you hair on the side with a comb or your fingers.
3. Take a small section on the top of your head and split it into three parts and french braid from top and down the side of your hair. If you have bangs, just take your bangs and french braid it.
4.Once your done, just place a hair tie at the end to secure the braid.
5. Apply/dab a little bit of hair gel on the braid to get rif of the frizz.
6. You are done!

I wore this look to the local beach/peir with my boyfriend.

Photobucket

My beautiful never smiles in photos lol.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Yummy Funnel Cake!!!!!!! Its sooooo sweeeet ^_^ Thanks to my baby kos.

Stay beautiful and have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment