ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sushmita's Beauty Secret

Would you like to know what beauty product Sushmita Sen swears by?? She discloses the properties of Olay Total Effects — which fights the seven signs of aging and keeps women looking young. She adds, "I don't swear by it only because I endorse the product, it really works in forming and tightening my skin." Does the Miss Universe ever have a bad skin day herself? “All women, young, old or midlife, have good and bad days, even me!” she says smiling.

For Sushmita, beauty is all about taking good care of one’s skin. “Being an actor I use a lot of makeup, face tons of harsh lights and outdoor activities. I’m impatient and couldn’t be bothered with layers of treatment for my skin. I’m lucky to have this ‘spa in a bottle’ which takes me just about five minutes,” she reveals.

The actress believes looking good isn’t everything, feeling good is. “I like to spend time with myself,” she explains. A staunch believer of ‘me time’, she adds, “Me time means a lot of musical silence, it’s a time of minimal talking or thinking. When I do absolutely nothing.” Busy with films like Dulha Mil Gaya, Do Not Disturb and her own production Jhansi Ki Rani Lakshmibai, how does Sushmita Sen squeeze ‘me time’ into her day? “I make time for it even if it's at 2 in the morning,” she admits. “Often, after a late night packup, the drive back home is my ‘me time’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment