ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Beverly Center's Hunky Santa and the Candy Cane girls/Skin MD lotion

I love going to the Beverly Center mall.(Los Angeles, Ca) and if you're in town, you should go too. Besides shopping, you might spot a celebrity, a famous basket ball player or Hunky Santa^_^. Yep! That's right. Hunky Santa and the Candy Cane girls are back!!!!

Who is Hunky Santa?
Hunky Santa is an iconic holiday character created by Beverly Center. Its an innovative and unique holiday promotion that serves to augment the "classic" holiday Santa or St. Nick that appears annually at the premier fashion destination.

What does Hunky Santa do?
Hunky Santa takes photos with shoppers and entertains Beverly Center patrons with dance routines performed with the Candy Cane girls.

source: http://www.beverlycenter.com/hunkysanta/

Photobucket

Santa Clause would look like this if he stops eating all the cookies and works out non stop. By the way, Hunky Santa didnt do anything but talk. The Candy Cane girls and another guy did all the work lol.

Photobucket

There is a resturant/bar in the  middle of the mall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't see her wearing a harness...so scary!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This guy is not Hunky Santa but he is indeed very hunky lol. I didnt see him wearing any harness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOL what the....this guy is so flexible. I can't even reach my toes :-(

Photobucket

Photobucket

You have 3 more nights to go see them. It's FREE!!


go to http://www.beverlycenter.com/hunkysanta/ for more info.


Dec. 18 Fri  5pm-9pm
Dec. 19 Sat 5pm-9pm
Dec. 20 Sun  4pm-8pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been using a new product called Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion. It was sent to me for free by the company to try and see if I like it. I have only used it for a couple of days and so far I am loving it. No joke! I am not getting paid by the company to talk about it. Its kinda too good to be true and its too early to rave about product so I will wait a little longer to see if it really does what it says before I do a full review and maybe a sponsored giveaway ^_^

Photobucket


Photobucket

Go to http://www.skinmdnatural.com/ to learn more about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment