ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, December 21, 2009

Review: Blush/Bronzer brush by Mark.

Sometimes, you just have to makes things work!! Well atleast that was my case with Mark's blush/bronzer brush. Initially I was disappointed with this brush but I learned how to make it work and now I love it ^_^ Keep reading if you want to know more...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

What is it?
Its a flat top face brush that can be use for either blush or bronzer.

How is the quality?
I have tried several Mark brushes and I think they really need to improve their quality. The handle and barrel seems durable and well made but the bristles on the other hand, tend to lose its normal shape when you wash and dry it.

How do i like it?
I was so excited when I first got this brush. I love the flat top and thought it would be perfect for buffing out cream and liquid foundation onto the face and the side would be perfect  for precise contour around the face. The bristles were so soft and dense out of the package and, I couldnt wait to use it.

After washing and drying it like you're supposed to with any new brush, I notice that the bristles fanned out and lost its density. I was shocked O_o. I tried using it but it was not working out for me.

So what did i do to make it work? After washing and drying, I simply used a brush gaurd to hold the bristles back in place and it worked! ^_^  I had to wait over night for the bristles to go back into its normal shape. Now its dense again yay! I have to do this all the time whenever I wash it though.

I also have to point out that the brush is soft but not the softest brush I have tried. I love using it to buff in my liquid foundation for a flawless finish. I love using the side of the bristles to contour my face then buff out the harsh line.
Photobucket

The bristles are soft and densely packed out of the package.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Before washing and drying it
Photobucket

Photobucket


After washing and drying. The bristles fanned out and lost it normal shape yikes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I fixed it with a brush gaurd and its back in its normal shape. I love it!
Photobucket


This brush can be found on my e-botique http://rceleste.mymarkstore.com/


Have a great one readers and be careful doing your last minute Christmas shopping. It gets dangerous lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment