ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

NARS for 10 bucks!

I love holiday sales. I went to my local Sephora and they are having  Good Buy 2009 steals for 10 dollars or less. They had so many great items from Stila, Nars, Benefit, Boscia, Tarte, Cover Fx to Anastacia and more. I had to get atleast one for myself. I got the Nars duo concealer in custard/ginger.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What is it?
A compact containing two shades of NARS concealer. Custard/Ginger is for light to medium complexions.

What does it do?
NARS Duo Concealer camouflages blemishes and dark spots and evens out the skin's tonal variations. Enriched with Vitamin E, this lightweight, non-drying formula won't settle into fine lines or creases.

What do I think about it?
I really like it. The texture is creamy and easy to blend. I use Ginger which is really close to my skintone to cover up blemishes and under my eyes and It works well.



retails for $30
but i got it for $10

Photobucket
with flash

Photobucket
without flash

swatches
Photobucket

Sephora's 10 dollar deals wont last long so take advantage of it while you still can. They are available online and at your local Sephora stores.

http://www.sephora.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment