ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TIP of the day. Make your eyeliner stay.

Hello readers, I apologize for the lack of comment response. My internet has been messing up for a couple of days and, I havent been able to visit everyone's blog. Also, Its kind of difficult to keep up with everyone. But I try my best. So thank you for all the comments, awards, nominations and for your time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using an eyeliner is a great way to define one's eyes. On the other hand, they tend to fade and melt away easily and will sometimes give you racoon eyes by the end of the day. In my opinion, it doesn't metter if its a high end or low end brand eyeliner. It will fade. So heres a quick tip to prevent that.

Tip: Set your eyeliner with an eyeshadow powder

Photobucket
Apply your favorite eyeliner pencil on your waterline. I used black.

Photobucket
Use an angled brush and dip into a similar color eyeshadow. Tap off the excess!!! you don't want to get too much product on your water line.

Photobucket
Gently pat it on where you applied the eyeliner. This will set the eyeliner in place.

Try it! and I hope this helps ^_^

Keep in mind that this tip may or may not work for everyone, so do it at your own risk. Also, I do not recomment this tip if you wear contact lenses because irritation may occur. Read the comments below to find out how it worked for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment