ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, December 24, 2010

+*+ LOTD ~ Fantasy Christmas +*+

Hey, girls, how are you today? Are you ready for Santa tonight? :) I know I am!
It's been a very busy past two weeks, that's why I haven't been posting, but today I'm back with a more unusual Christmas look, inspired by a picture found on the internet. I just changed the colors in the holiday spirit to achieve a look great for a Christmas party.
And this is how it ended up looking like:


And this is the picture I was inspired by:

I first applied a primer and then a white base eyeliner, to create a matte sticky base underneath.
First color to be to applied was a shimmery pale yellow, right in the inner corner, then followed on the middle of the lid by a shimmery light green.

On the outer corner I applied a dark shimmery green, contoured by a matte black eyeshadow. Then I traced an upper line, following the contour of the eye, in a cut crease style, as seen in the picture above and applied a red eyeshadow on top and above. To smoke it out, I placed above it the same black eyeshadow, blending it in.

I highlighted my eyebrow with a shimmery light pink e/s and filled in the gaps between the two colored parts on my eye with some matte eyeshadow. On my lower lid I applied a shimmery green and winged it out a little.

The I lined my upper lashline with a black liquid liner, winging it out following the cut-crease line, a black eyeliner on my waterline, falsies and mascara, top and bottom lashes. On my cheeks I placed a brown-red blush and on the lips, a brown lip liner topped with red shimmery gloss. And that's how I created this look...

PRODUCTS USED:

- UDPP regular
- Nyx Jumbo pencil in "Milk"
- LA Colors shimmery pale yellow
- Kiko shimmery green with gold undertones
- 120 palette dark green
- 120 palette matte red e/s
- Nyx black e/s from "Supermodel" palette
- 120 palette shimmery dark neon green
- Maybelline shimmery pink e/s
- LA Colors black pencil
- Elf black liquid liner
- Elf natural falsies
- Elf double mascara, regular side
- Gabrini brown lip pencil
- Kiko red-pink 3D gloss
- no name red-brown blush.



Hope you've enjoyed this look and thank you for visiting.
Have a Happy Christmas filled with joy and love!


 XoxO,
~ alexandrazeres@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment