ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, December 28, 2007

I’ll Be Hitting The Bottle in 2008


One of the best things you can do for the health of your skin is to drink more water. Still, I admit to reaching for a glass of Diet Coke before a bottle of H2O.

I’ve promised myself that I’m going to drink more water in ’08 – and I think this will be a resolution I can stick to, because I’ve found a way to be stylish while staying hydrated.

Combining function and fashion, SIGG’s lightweight aluminum bottles come in 144 unique designs. And with 22 different interchangeable lids available, you can find a combination that expresses your personality. SIGG bottles are manufactured in an ecologically-friendly environment and are 100% recyclable after their very long lives.

So throw a lemon slice in there, fill it up, and drink to your (skin’s) health in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment