ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Beauty Talk With Katrina Kaif


  • My biggest beauty fix is exercise — swimming, jogging, and lifting weights — this gives my face and body a boost of blood circulation, that way my skin feels healthier.


    Some of Katrina's beauty indulgences are Anne Semonin's Oil and Shahnaz's Herbal Clinic

  • I kick start my day with three to four glasses of water. I am addicted to Anne Semonin's Balancing Apricot Kernel Oil.

  • My favorite beauty spot is The Shahnaz Husain Herbal Clinic.


    Katrina loves YSL's Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils in black, brown, blue, violet, burgundy, and green. She exclaims, "I have every color they've made."
  • I like to play up my eyes with different colored mascaras by Yves Saint Laurent.


    She keeps her skin healthy with products by Mene & Moy and Lancôme
  • A beauty rule that I follow is to always cleanse my face of all make-up, however tired I may be. I use a facial cleanser by Mene & Moy which has 4% glycolic acid and Lancôme's Galatée Confort Cleansing Milk to get rid of all facial impurities.


    She swears by Kérastase and Anne Semonin for her hair and face
  • My quick fix before a party is flat ironing or loose curling my hair. I use Kérastase Bain Volumactive Shampoo which leaves my hair soft and manageable. So styling my hair becomes easy.

  • To deal with a beauty emergency I rely on a mineral mud mask by Anne Semonin. It calms my skin and gets rid of any surprise zits.


    Katrina loves using products by M.A.C and Laura Mercier to make her look pretty
  • My look for the coming season is traditional with more emphasis on my eyes with different colored M.A.C Technakohl Liners, (my favorties include: Graphblack, Brownborder, Purple Dash, Auto-de-blu, and Jadeway) and keeping my cheeks and lips neutral with Laura Mercier Bronzing Powder and M.A.C Tinted Lipglass in Underage.


    To keep her skin and lips refreshed the entire night she loves Clarins and Smith's Rosebud
  • My bedside table essentials include Clarins Gentle Night Cream, and Smith's Rosebud Salve to keep my skin and lips hydrated and moisturized

No comments:

Post a Comment