ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Friday, January 30, 2009

Superbowl Spa Day at Bliss


On Sunday, the Arizona Cardinals and Pittsburgh Steelers will meet in Tampa Bay for Superbowl XLIII.

If you’re a fan of either team, you could wear your team pride on your fingernails - with fun nail decals like these. Or you could take a page from this uber-fan’s playbook - and take the “tramp stamp” to a whole nuther level.


Classy.

If you’re bitter - like me - because your team won't play on Sunday (my Philadelphia Eagles choked in the NFC Championship Game*) or don’t give a kitty about football at all, Bliss has some great alternative activities planned



*Though I'm upset that my Eagles won't represent in Sunday's game, I still have much love for: Donovan McNabb, Brian Westbrook and Brian Dawkins. I ain't mad at ya, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment