ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Morning Mist

Somethin simple this week, for a change: I wore this look on Saturday when I went to shop the MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead collection. I know, I didn't use a single MAC Colour here, but at least I didn't get slapped in the store for that (:... I only ended up with Redhead MSF and Partial to Pink Cremesheen gloss anyway, I walked in wanting to buy the Blonde MSF but it looked so similar to Lucent that I passed.

As I said, this look is simple: just China White in the inner corner, Drama Queen in the middle, Raven's Feather in the outer corner plus white kohl on the waterline, black liner and mascara. Voilà!





Product List
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, Archetype China White, MAD Drama Queen, Archetype Raven's Feather, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment