ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I felt better for 5 minutes...free beauty goodies^_^

I have been feeling sick for the past few days. I had cramps, headaches and a slight fever. I was downing a bottle of DayQuil every 4 hours. It helped a lot to ease the pain but working in an environment with little germs running around doesn't help my situation haha. I'm talking about the children i work with in the classroom. Most of them are sick and coughing all day long. They are cute and adorable but they are walking little germs.

Anyway, when I got home on Friday, there was a big bag of makeup waiting from me. My cousin's friend who went to a Redbook event gave it to her then she gave it to me coz she knows how much I am into beauty stuff. Redbook is an American women's magazine that talks about Beauty, Fashion, Health, Career, Sex an Love, Mommy issues, Food, Recipes and Games. Omg its like the perfect magazine for women. I've never heard of them and apparently they have been around since 1903 wow!

go to their website to see for yourself. Its super neat!

Anyway on to the goodies that made me feel better for 5 minutes.

Photobucket
Redbook's current issue featuring Julia Louis-Dreyfus. 
I was shocked when I saw how much stuff was inside. I was super excited.

Photobucket
Photobucket
NYX sample goodies. The bag is super cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • lip gloss palette
  • 2 eyeshadow palettes
  • mega shine lip gloss
  • cream blush
  • nude lip liner
  • black eye liner
  • doll eye mascara
  • eye primer
  • black label l/s
Photobucket
This shocked me the most. A full size Smashbox oil free face primer OMG! This stuff is so expensive.

Photobucket
Sonia Kashuk small face brush. I'm excited to try this out.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Stila Convertible eye color.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fill and Freeze for wrinkles. I wont be needing this but the cute small packaging is neat.

Photobucket
2 Jillian Dempsey for Avon mascara.

Photobucket
Neutrogena Healthy Lengths waterproof mascara

Photobucket
Jillian Dempsey duo pencil and black eyeliner

Photobucket
Sonia Kashuk Matte crayon pencil.

Photobucket

This intrigued me the most. Kolmar Laboratories (A large share of the nation’s beauty products are made at Kolmar Laboratories, which has been part of the cosmetics industry for 76 years). I will do thorough review of this lipstick.

Photobucket
Photobucket

It looks like a pineapple and it smells like it too. Yummy!

Photobucket
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer liquid sunblock. This stuff is the best sunblock I have ever tired.

I hope you guys don't think I'm bragging with all the stuff I got. I just wanted to share my excitement. I gave more than half of the stuff to my cousin so she can use it on her children's makeup for ballet. I have way more than enough makeup in my kit lol.

Anyway, i hope you guys have a better day than I do. I'm gonna down some DayQuil again lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment