ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

TIP: cold eye cream/gel

Hey readers, I hope everyone is having a great Spring break. I'm feeling under the weather again and, I'm trying to get better because I'm going on a quick vacation with friends on Tuesday. I sure don't want to miss it. I'm drinking lots of OJ, hot tea with lemon, downing my dayquil O_o and eating lots of fruits.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a quick tip you can do with your eye cream/gel. I put my Alba eye gel in the fridge over night. Then I take it out in the morning and apply it around my eye area. It feels really good ^_^ Its cooling, soothing and instantly de-puff my eye bags.

Photobucket

I put in a small ziploc bag to protect it from odors and stains.

Photobucket

Try it and let me know what you guys think?

Thank you for reading my blog and welcome to all my new followers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment