ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

LOOK: Dramatic Silver and Purple

Finally, I was able to play with my Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland book of shadows. I bought it when it came out and I never used it.  There were so many colors to choose from and I didn't know where to begin. I ended up creating a dramatic silver and purple eyes since I have been liking purple and silver is a color I don't use a lot. I haven't done a dramatic look in a long time so I was really excited to do this.This look is great for parties, clubbing or just a night out with your friends. I hope you guys like it.

Photobucket

I notice how silver makes my eyes look bigger

Photobucket
face:
Body Shop Tea Tree moisturizer all over the face
Smashbox oil-free photo finish primer for foundation to adhere better
Revlon Color Stay liquid foundation in Golder Caramel stippled on the face with a duo-fiber brush.
Almay line smoothing concealer in light applied under the eyes.
Dermablend Professional setting power to set the foundation

Photobucket
eyes:
Almay line smoothing concealer as a base applied all over the lids and brow bone
Photobucket
Urban Decay e/s in Underland applied above the crease.
Photobucket
Urban Decay e/s in Jabberwocky applied on the outer V and drawn on the crease.
Photobucket

Urban Decay e/s in Vorpal applied on the lid and lower lash line
Sonia Kashuk gel liner in black on the upper lash line and water line
White e/s applied in the inner corner of the eyes and as highlight on the browbone
Revlion Fantasy Lengths false lashes in Intensifying (to add more drama to the eyes)
Maybelline Great Big lash mascara
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

cheeks:
Mac blush in Gingerly
Milani mosaic bronzer in Afterglow

Photobucket

lips:
Carmex lip balm as a moisturizer
Wet and Wild l/l in willow (nude lip liner)
NYX round l/s in Pumpkin Pie mixed with Orang Soda for the perfect nude peach color
Photobucket

Have a great day everyone and thank you so much for reading my blog^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment