ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Thanks for the TAG Klaudia!!!

My new blogger friend Klaudia of  http://thevioletrosemakeupstudio.blogspot.com/
 tagged me to do 10 things that makes me happy. I don't really do tags but this one is easy and fun so I figured why not.

  1. Food. I love to eat!!! I'm really good at it.
  2. Momo. He's my 2 year old nephew. He's so funny. 
  3. My baby kos. I love spending time with him.
  4. Dancing. I think I'm good at it lol.
  5. Packages. I love getting stuff in the mail especially when I know its free!!!
  6. Blogging. I love sharing my passion for makeup.
  7. Sleeping.
  8. Church.
  9. Good friends. I have few good friends and thats all I need.
  10. Travel Channel. I love Anthony Bourdaine.
Klaudia, thank you so much for the tag. Keep up the good work with your makeup/art. You have an amazing talent.

Follow her blog if you haven't done so. Her makeup looks are very detailed, unique and beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment