ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Kathy Griffin Is Going Straight To Hell

By the looks of promos for Kathy Griffin’s new special, she took my advice and ditched the blunt bangs. Was I right, or was I right? Kathy looks great! The preview is pretty brief, so I can’t tell whether she’s had help from hair extensions, a great blowout, or Botox. Whichever it is, I could really care less. Good for her…it takes ten years off the Emmy-winning comedienne.

I love Kathy and have been a die-hard devotee for years (I mean, only a superfan could appreciate her hilarity on Celebrity Mole: Hawaii). I can’t wait to see what she has to say about the Hollywood hapless on her sixth stand-up original for Bravo.

Kathy Griffin: Straight To Hell” airs Thursday, November 29 at 9 PM ET/PT. Watch what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment