ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, November 19, 2007

Some of Kareena's Favorite Things

This post is not completely make-up related, the scans are from Hi! Blitz Magazine.


Kareena Kapoor's World:
  • Most Glamourous Person: Charlize Theron (I totally agree the woman's gorgeous)
  • Her Favorite Holiday: Paris, with now ex-boyfriend Shahid K
  • Her Favorite Cosmetic: Chanel Le Crayon Khol in Noir (On my 'to-purchase' list♥)
  • Her Fear: Loneliness
  • Her Favorite Designer: Giorgio Armani
  • Her Favorite Actress: Karisma Kapoor (I agree, I ♥ her)
  • Favorite Style Icon: Victoria Beckham (I love her style as well, she's classy as all hell)

  • Her Beauty Tip: She washes her face six to seven times a day with cold water
  • Worst Smell: Smell of prawns/shrimp
  • Favorite Restaurant: Basilico, she loves the tomato soup there
  • Her scent: Ralph Lauren Glamorous
  • Her best buddy: Manish Malhotra
  • Her favorite shoes: Prada, heels/flats, she loves them all
  • Her sunshine: She can't go through the day without her morning work-out
  • Her comfort food: Pav Bhaji (consists of the bhaji, a potato based curry and the pav, bread garnished with coriander and chopped onions)
  • Her favorite actor: Shahrukh Khan (I agree, I agree, I agree, he is the sexiest man alive)

No comments:

Post a Comment