ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, November 17, 2007

November Vogue India Beauty Scans Part 2

My Beautiful Life : Kareena Kapoor


Her Beauty Favorites:

Kareena Kapoor's Life
This dewy damsel from Bollywood believes in putting her freshest face forward, both on and off screen

What do you see in the mirror?

“Ever since I was a child, I’ve always seen myself as a self-made, confident and determined person.”

Any beauty insecurities?

“I am too fair-skinned. I really envy women who have dusky skin. I have never been able to get a beautiful tanned look. I have always been too ‘white’ and despite it being an ‘asset’ in this country, to me it’s really not a compliment.”

Have you deviated from the industry’s beauty norms or followed them?
“Bollywood is known for its heavy pancake make-up, yet I’ve always maintained that the minimalist look works best. Thankfully, in some of my films like Yuva and Omkara, the bare, clean-scrubbed look was accepted by my fans and the industry. That’s the kind of look I sport off screen.”

To read the rest of the interview, click on the image

No comments:

Post a Comment