ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

O.P.I Nail Polish India Inspired Collection


I'm a generally not a fan of nailpolishes, but I recently came across an ad in Allure Magazine, that made me stop dead in my tracks. It had a girl dressed as a bride, wearing anklet attached to a toe ring, with Curry Up Don't Be Late on her toes. This collection has a shade for everyone, and it is especially made keeping in mind us desi-skinned ladies (If any of you can scan me that picture I will love you forever, I seem to have misplaced my copy). Ladies enjoy these while they last.


  • I’m Indi-a Mood for Love: hot pink
  • ElePhantastic Pink: carnation pink
  • Black Cherry Chutney: dark black-red
  • Keys to my Karma: rich red
  • MonSooner or Later: orange-red
  • Moon Over Mumbai: soft gray
  • Yoga-ta Get This Blue: dark blue
  • Get Me to the Taj on Time: pale opal
  • Curry Up Don’t Be Late: gold metallic
  • Charmed by a Snake: bronze
  • Lunch at the Delhi: coral
  • Royal Rajah Ruby: burgundy frost

No comments:

Post a Comment