ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

EOTN Smokey Browns and Burgundy eyes.

I've been slacking on posting makeup looks. It's been so hot over in L.A. and I just didn't feel like putting anything my face...just moisturizer with SPF and my MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural  in Medium Deep and I'm out the door! But today I had some free time so I was able to play with makeup and came up with...

Smokey Browns and Burgundy eyes

Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket




















Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


I used e/s Sketch by MAC all over the lids. Its burgundy with red shimmer. It's my very first MAC eye shadow ^_^.
Photobucket
I also used the browns and red in my 120 Manly palette. I applied the lighter brown above the crease for a soft definition on the eyes and brown on the crease to create a smokey effect.

I applied the red e/s wet on the lids as my base. This helps to bring out the red undertone of the sketch (burgundy).

eyes:
e/s Sketch by MAC
e/s in my 120 Manly palette
#505 Red Cherry false lashes
black eye liner 24/7 by Urban Decay

cheeks:
Terra Cotta blush by NYX
bronzer by Sugar

lips:
lss 565 by NYX




Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment