ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Winged Eye Liner

I would like to introduce my niece Elizabeth or "me-me" as we call her in the family. Shes very outgoing, talkative, smart and curious. She's the one who likes to snoop around my vanity area when I'm not around. I come home and, I find my brushes used and dirty lol. She likes to ask questions as she watches me do my makeup...what's that for? what are you doing? and etc. Oh and she also likes to try on my shoes especially the one with wedges and heels. I think shes my biggest fan ^_^
Anyway, she begged me to practice makeup on her. She was even suggesting a peacock look or something crazy and bright lol. Where does she get these ideas? Well I refused, so Instead I practiced the winged eye liner on her.
Photobucket
Yes, the liner was thick and exaggerated. I was testing how precise i can go using a liquid liner. My hands were a little shakey and it wasnt that easy to do it on another person ugh!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

By the way, shes turing 11 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment