ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where Magic Happens "Makeup Collection Then and Now".

I found an old photo i took of my makeup collection when I first started learning makeup application. I used to have it by the bathroom sink where i used to do my face. I had the basic things i needed. It was so cute!
Photobucket
Back in May 2008- February 2009
Currently, my makeup collection have grown. Not too crazy but i definitely have more. I added two more small drawers and a small makeup train case (from my friend monica ^_^) for storage. I used the first level of the pink drawer to store makeup wipes, lots of fakes lashes and etc.
Photobucket
Current makeup collection as of July 2009
I have more than enough. I doubt that I will hit the pan on all of my eyeshadows or finish all my lipsticks and lipglosses anytime soon. Ive stopped buying makeup for myself (yeah right!!). Ive been very good at not getting into the hype of all kinds and never ending of Mac collections lol. Now, I only buy makeup for my other makeup kit to do other people's makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment