ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, July 18, 2009

EOTN "Party Look" Smokey black and purple eyes.

I mixed the colors pink, purple and black to create a night time look. Its perfect for going out with your friends at the club or a party. Enjoy!

Smokey Black, Purple and Pink
Photobucket
Photobucket

Layering and blending the colors is key to create the smokey effect that you want. I applied black e/s (which is the darkest color) on the lids, purple e/s (which is lighter than black obviously) on the crease and pink e/s (which is a more brighter color) above the crease. Dont foreget to blend for a smooth transition of the colors.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
eyes
line smoothing concealer by Almay
120 e/s palette from ebay
shimmery black e/s by Urban Decay Ammo palette
black mascara by Maybelline
EyeBright by Benefit
#505 Red Cherry lashes
cheeks
bronzer by Sugar blush
Subtil duo by Lancome
lips
Velvet Teddy by Mac
C-thru lipglass by Mac

Skinlite Makeup Cleansing Tissues in Green Tea
Photobucket
I found these makeup wipes at my local Korean Home store for $1.29. It was on sale. Ofcourse i got a bunch. These smells so good and It does a good job in taking off my makeup on my entire face but not really on the eye area. So what I would is take off my eye makeup with an eye makeup remover then i use this to clean up the excess mess.
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment