ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

FOTN: Makeup Rule Violated. (dramatic eyes and bold lips

They always say never do dramatic eyes with bold lips. Either do one or the other to create balance. For example, if you're doing dark eye makeup, it's best to pair it with nude lips or if doing light eye makeup, try bold lips for a pop of attitude. This is a common makeup rule which I happily violated ^_^
I did a slight dramatic eyes with bold red lips just because I want to!!!! Its worth the risk and the outcome in my opinion is pretty! Feel free to criticize :)

Silver and Dark Grey eyes with Red lips

Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm using my mom's Sony Cybershot camera and, I must say that its better than my Canon one. The photos came out crisp and saturated.

Photobucket

Photobucket
eyes
Silver e/s by Nyx
Corset e/s by Mark
Oilslick by Urban Decay
Eye mark black liner by Mark
black liquid liner by Almay
Creme' false lashes
face
Almond loose foundation by Sheer Cover
Melba blush by Mac
bronzer by Sugar
lips
Viva Glam ?? by Mac
Corset by Mark
A dark grey eye shadow with slight shimmer. I love this color. I was surprised the pigmentation is really good and the texture is smooth and very easy to blend. It's only $4.50.
Photobucket
My camera washed out the color. Its much darker than this is person
Photobucket
swatched it lightly on my arm.
This can be purchased at my e-botique

have a great one ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment