ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lisa Ray's Make-up Breakdown at the Miss USA Pageant 2009

Lisa Ray looked absolutely gorgeous in her Pria Kataria outfit, she was positively glowing and looked stunning. My fellow blogger and friend Indian Girl exclusively uncovered her make-up for the event.

On to the breakdown, her make-up was done by the well-known make-up artist to the A-listers, Kerry Malouf. When asked about her thoughts on Lisa she said, "Lisa Ray is a pure ray of sunshine to work with! I'm lucky to be her makeup artist in Los Angeles and it's always such a pleasure to paint her beautiful face! I recently did her makeup for a special event she was hosting while in town. We decided to go with a colorful, glamorous look as she was judging a Beauty Pageant. "

I started with the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Golden on her. This Moisture Tint is SPF 20, it's oil free, it's hyper allergenic, it's water resistant, and it has Gingko Biloba which offers calming and soothing properties.

I lightly applied the Jouer Age-Repairing Brightening Stick under her eyes. I love this product because it has light diffusing multi mineral pigments in it that deflect light.

I accentuated her cheek bones with Amarylis Cheek Tint.

I gave her a sexy smokey eye by using Caviar Powder Eye Shadow blended with Creme Organza Eye Shadow. Jouer makes my favorite eye liners! They are formulated with Vitamin A & Vitamin E which prevents the color from creasing and fading. I framed her eye with Noir Eye Definer and used the Noir Conditioning Mascara.

For the lips, I ended with Elizabeth Hydrating Lipstick which has the powerful moisturizing properties of Brazils Cupuac'u Butter. This is a really popular color that is a must have! It's a sheer berry pink."

No comments:

Post a Comment