ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Vogue Uncovers Fashion Designer Ritu Beri's Beauty Tips

Keep it simple and you can't go wrong. I am fanatic about cleansing. No matter how late it is, I make sure I cleanse my face, to remove my make-up I use Evian Affinity Cleansing Wipes, as well as Evian Affinity Cleansing Fluid and Evian Affinity Perfecting Smoothing Anti-Wrinkle Care Cream. While washing hair, the final rise is always with Himalayan mineral water.

Day and Night Beauty
I love Guerlain Bronzing Powder Mist SPF 10. For day, I prefer to use Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Mascara. For night, it's heavier eye make-up: I like Shiseido Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil, eyeshadow in dark brown blended with black, and a nude mouth. My make-up essentials are M.A.C Studio Fix foundation, Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow Palette in Spices, Chanel Eyeliner, Lancôme Hypnôse Waterproof Mascara and Sisley 'Confort Extreme Levres' Nutritive Lip Balm. I blend different lip colors and products to create my own unique shade.

Spa Junkie
My home is a mini-spa. The best experts come home to spoil me. Once a month I have foot/hair/body massages and also a full-body exfoliation. I use extra-virgin olive oil mixed with Nivea Cream on my body.

My Glow
I swear by the juice of three organic apples, with one stick of celery, one cup of spinach, one inch each of ginger root and fennel bulb, one cup each of parsley and cucumber blended with six nuts and flaxseed oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment