ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

FOTN: Black and Blue eyes with Pink lips ^_^

I'm so excited. I was cleaning my stuff earlier and, I found one of my old lipstick. Its a bright pink from Neutrogena. It was my first drugstore lipstick purchase. I lost it a long time ago and, I'm so happy its in my makeup stash again ^_^ I had to use it of course and give it some love right away.
I did a Black and Blue look paired with Pink lips
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
eyes
Line Smoothing concealer by Almay
Atlantic e/s by NYX
Oil Slick e/s by Urban Decay
Black liquid liner by Almay
Creme' false lashes
Bright Eye by Benefit
face
Almond loose foundation by Sheer Cover
After Glow blush by Mark
bronzer by Sugar
lips
Pink Splash by Neutrogena
Photobucket
This lipstick is very sheer. I applied it heavily on my lips in layers so i can intensify the color. It kinda worked lol. Also, It has a mint flavor which I like but it goes away after awhile.
Have a good night ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment