ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, August 24, 2009

Its like MAC's Fix+ but better...

I love, love, love Mac's fix+. Its a must in my makeup routine. It feels and smells good. I spray it on my face before and after I put my makeup. Also, I use it as a refresher when its too hot outside just to keep my face feeling cool and moisturize. On the other hand, I recently discovered Mark's Mist Opportunity, which is a multi tasking refresher and, I must say that fix+ has found its competition.
Mac's FIX+
Photobucket
An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up! (source: Mac website)



  • can be used before makeup application.




  • can be used to set your makeup.




  • it smells really nice.




  • can be used for foiling eye shadows.




  • gets rid of powdery or cakey look on the face.




  • can be used anytime of the day to refresh your face.




  • 100 ml/3.4 US fl oz




  • price: $18.00

Mark's MIST OPPORTUNITY
Photobucket
A multi-tasking refresher. A light weight facial mist that refreshes the skin, minimize pores and sets makeup in place. Its for all skin types. This clear, alcohol-free mist contains uplifting plant extracts that replenish skin with important nutrients. Lemongrass and grapefruit extracts cleanse. Kiwi extract's antioxidants help protect the skin against environmental pollutants. (source: Mark's skincare brochure)



  • can be used after cleansing or anytime face could use a quick pick-me-up.




  • can be used on face after applying makeup to help your look stay in place.




  • gets rid of pwdery or cakey look on the face.




  • can be used foiling eye shadows




  • smells like baby powder in my opinion instead of the fruit extracts. i was hoping for a more stronger scent of the fruit extracts (i have a weird nose).




  • 200 ml/6.7 fl oz.




  • price: $8.00

Photobucket
I honestly like both of them and I find myself alternating between the two. As you can see they're practically the same in terms of their purpose. They both smells and feels good. The only difference I found was their scent, size and price. Mac's Fix+ has a stronger scent, more expensive and has less product than the Mark's Mist Opportinity.
Fix+ is $18.00
100 ml/3.4 fl oz
Mist Opportunity is $8.00
200ml/6.7 fl oz
Mark's Mist Opportunity can be purchased at my E-Botique
click on shop, the MARK tab :)

No comments:

Post a Comment