ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Purple Diamonds

Hey everyone,

sorry for taking so long to get this week's look up, but life's been so busy that I didn't really have time to edit the pictures from the weekend until yesterday...

Moreover, I Paint my World and Martha have given me a "Creative Blogger" award. Thanks a lot ♥!



The Rules:

1.) Thank the person who gave you this award.
2.) Copy and paste the logo to your blog.
3.) Link to the person who gave you the award.
4.) Tell us 7 interesting facts about you.
5.) Nominate 7 other creative bloggers.
6.) Link to their blogs.
7.) Let them know that you have nominated them by commenting on their blog.

Hmmm, 7 interesting facts about me? Let's see...

1. I am an extremely messy person! I spread chaos everywhere and never know how my stuff ends up in the places it does!
2. I am passionate about books - there's nothing like a gripping story!
3. My showers take so long that I usually get through half the score of The Phantom of the Opera before I finish.
4. If I were an animal, I would be a squirrel. Nuts all the time and never able to remember where I left my stuff!
5. I am obsessive - if I fall in love with something, I can bug others to no end with it!
6. I am such a nerd - I used to wear my hair like Princess Leia and wielded a lightsaber when I was younger!
7. I hunt mosquitoes with water glasses at 3 am just to put them safely outside.

And now, I nominate the following bloggers:

Lillith's Dark Tower

La Colorópata
Pawssies
Anastacia
Jangsara
Divi
Schoko-Addict


Have fun checking their blogs out :)!

And now, on to pics! Purple usually is one of the colours I love to neglect, so this time I decided to go for it! Almost all colours are from the Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, with added pink rhinestones:






Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette (purple and seafoam shades), Maybelline Expression kohls in black & white, pink rhinestones by Misslyn, p2 Lengthening lashes, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment