ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Everyday Pin Up. Look #2 using Super Flip by Mark.

I was able to create another look using Super Flip by Mark. I really love the versatility of this palette. I created a wearable pin up look. Its wearable because I didn't do the dramatic cat eye liner and bright red lips. Anyone can surely pull this off. Check out my review on the Super Flip http://iambeautiful20.blogspot.com/2009/10/product-rave-super-flip-by-mark.html

look #2 Everyday Pin Up
a toned down version of the classic pin up look

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

products used:

Photobucket
-Mark's Powder Buff in Golden
 -Avon'a Magix face perfector
-Almay's line smoothing concealer in light/med
-Mark's Good Riddance hook up concealer in medium
-NYC sun to sun bronzing powder
-Maybelline's Define-a-lash mascara
-Mark's Cleo hook up liqiud liner
Mark's Super Flip color kit

Eyes:

Photobucket

This was very easy to achieve. I used Giola and Rockin' (bronzey red)on the crease blending it upward above the crease. I used a blending brush and dipped it in both colors.

Lava (charcoal) was used to deepen the crease with a small crease brush. I literally drew on the crease and stopped halfway in. Nudie (pale nude)was applied wet on the lids and brown bone and lastly a liquid liner was applied very thinly on the upper lashline to frame the eyes.

cheeks:

Photobucket

I used NYC sun to sun bronzing powder. I used the bronze side on my cheeks.

lips:

Photobucket

Lip balm and nude lip liner was applied on the lips. Then Racy (soft red)was applied as the lip color and topped it off with Spiced (shimmery red gloss).

All Mark products are available at my e-botique
http://rceleste.mymarkstore.com/

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment