ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Smokey Blue. Look #1 using Super Flip by MARK

 Im going to do a series of beautiful looks using Super Flip color kit by MARK. Check out my review http://iambeautiful20.blogspot.com/2009/10/product-rave-super-flip-by-mark.html Of course I had to do a smokey eye because anyone can pull off this look and It is very easy to achieve. I hope you guys like it.

#1. Smokey Blue Eyes
...just because I can't get enough of smokey eyes.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

eyes:

Photobucket

This is very easy to achieve. I used Mark's eyemarker in Jet as a black base all over the lids then topped it with Electric (matte midnight blue) Rockin' (shimmery bronze) on the crease to get rid of the harshline. Lastly, I used Iced as a highlight on the brow bone and inner corners of the eye.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

for the cheeks, I used Mark's good glowing blush in After Glow. on the apple of my cheeks. Its a beautiful peachy pink with gold shimmers. check out my review here: http://iambeautiful20.blogspot.com/2009/08/pretty-close-dupe-for-nars-orgasm-blush.html

Photobucket

lips
Photobucket

for the lips, after I applied a lip balm, I used Pixie (nude lip color) and topped it off Poutin' (shimmery pink gloss)

Photobucket

I will be doing more looks from this palette. Have an awesome friday readers!!

Visit my e-botique to see all the products I used.


No comments:

Post a Comment