ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Saturday, November 28, 2009

It gives me a natural glow ^_^

Winter is already here and, I have been using Mark's Just Pinched in Sunny as my everyday blush. It's perfect for winter. I need a natural glow to my face so I won't look dead in the morning and this product does the job beautifully.
Photobucket

What is it? Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Sunny glides on smoothly and blends easily to provide a sheer wash of natural looking color. 0.14 oz. net wt.

How is the quality? I love the packaging. It's a small tube where you twist and the product comes out. Its very portable and, I carry one in my makeup bag. Also, the texture is smooth and I notice that It last longer than a powder blush.

How do you like it? I love this blush. I have oily skin and, I didn't have a problem with it at all. Its very easy to apply and blend. It takes me no time to apply it. I sometimes use my fingers or a foundation brush to apply on my cheeks. The color works well with my skin tone too. It looks dark in the tube but It is quite sheer so I have total control of how much goes on my face. Also, the price is great. It's only $6.00
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

swatched heavily

Photobucket

Check out my E-botique to see other color available.
http://www.mymarkstore.com/rceleste

No comments:

Post a Comment