ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

EOTN: It's Sparkly and Glittery!!

I finally had the chance to play with some of my NYX chrome eyeshadows. Ugh, It was so messy to play with them because of the poor packaging. I have to get one of those small jar containers with a sifter. Anyway, there were so many colors and my favorite so far is BEANIE. Its a brownish eyeshadow with lots of shimmers and fine glitters in silver and other colors. I've never seen anything like it before and Its very beautiful.


Photobucket

products used:

Mac Painterly paint pot
NYX chrome e/s in Beanie on the lid APPLIED WET!
Mac e/s in Sketch on the crease
Wet and Wild mega eyes in Goddess above the crease
NYX e/s in White on the browbone
Mark's hook up liquid liner in Cleo
Benefit's Eye Bright
Mark's pencil liner in black
Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara

Photobucket

Photobucket


More NYX swatches are in the process. My Picasa is acting up so there's a delay :/ On the other hand, I hope everything is having a great day/night ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment