ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Its rough and scratchy. I HATE IT!

mI'm referring to Mark's blending brush. You all know I am a Mark representative and I give my honest opinions/reviews on Mark products. That is why I am letting all of you know about this brush. Please do not buy it! I went to http://www.makeupalley.com/ and I was surprised to see some good reviews about this brush. Does It mean I was the only one who had a bad brush? I don't think so.

To Louzee of http://listentolouzee.blogspot.com/ this review is for you ^_^

Photobucket

What is it? Perfect for blending shades together, thanks to long, slightly fanned hair. 6.5" L

How is the quality? Very poor. I was so excited to order this brush because I used to have a thing for blending brushes lol. Anyway, I was so disappointed when I finally got it. The bristles were rough and scratchy. It would have been really good for blending because the bristles are dense. I gave it a chance and washed and conditioned it for several days thinking the bristles would get soft. Nope! It was still rough and scratchy. It had really good packaging but It won't make up for it's poor quality.

What do think about it? It's very affordable $6.00. On the other hand, I would never ever buy this again unless they change it's quality. ELF blending brush works better than this and its only a dollar. http://www.eyeslipsface.com/


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

next to my coastal scents crease brush.

Photobucket


Have a great one ladies!!


My next review is my favorite Mark brush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment