ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

FOTN: Birfday Look. Coppery Gold and Greens.

Hey readers, thank you so much for the birthday greetings and funny comments on my last post. You guys are awesome! I guess I'll stop complaining about my old age and just enjoy being 25 (ugh, it still makes me cringe when I say that number lol).

Anyway, here is the look I did on my birthday dinner with my boyfriend. I did a very simple and easy look using Coppery Gold and Greens. I really like this look because it is light and it does not compete with the color of my bright dress.

Photobucket
face:
-The Body Shop tea tree anti blemish moisturizer
-Avon Magic Face Perfector as a base
-Cover Girl Clean oil control liquid foundation in Soft Honey all over the face and ears.
-Graftobian Face Corrector concealer using the soft orange under the eyes and topped with a cream highlighter.
-Derma Blend translucent loose powder dusted on top of foundation/concealer to set it.
-Nars blush in Orgasm brushed lightly on the cheeks
-Milani powder mosaic on Afterglow to contour the cheekbones.

Photobucket

eyes:
-Almay Line Smoothing concealer as a base.
-Mark's I-mark e/s in Magic all over the lids
-Milani Shadow Wear quad in Earthly Delight in Gold Green e/s in the inner corners of the eyes and browbone and Antique Gold above the crease.
-Physicians Formula Organic Wear eye liner pencil in Black Olive on the upper and lower lashline.
-Mark's Super Flip e/s in Dare patted on top of the eyeliner and waterline as well.
-Maybelline Great Big Lash mascara

Photobucket
Mark I-mark e/s in Magic, Mark's Super Flip e/s in Dare, Physicians Formula Black Olive, Milani Antique Gold and Gold Green.

Photobucket

Photobucket

lips:
Carmex to moisturize the lips
Wet and Wild l/l in Willow to line the lips to prevent lipstick from feathering.
L'oreal Colour Riche l/s in Pink Tranquilo.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is my current favorite lipstick. Its a soft nude pink with peach undertone. Sooo pretty! Its a great alternative to a traditional nude lipstick.


Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment