ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

...must use an EYE CREAM!

How do you know when its time to use an eye cream? In my opinion, it is never too late or early to take care of the skin around the eyes.Tthe skin around the eyes is very delicate, sensitive and different from the rest of the face and it requires a specific skin care. So I suggest to look at your self in the mirror and if you see wrinkles and dark circles forming then it is time!




images from google.com

An eye cream is a moisturizer specifically formulated for the eye area. It won't damage or ruin the soft tissue around the eyes or cause irritation. A lot of the creams contains ingredients with anti-aging benefits (green tea) and will reduce wrinkles (retinol, caffein, vitamin C), puffiness and dark circles (vitamin K,hydroquinone) . It  really depends on what brand you chose. They all have different claims and promises. But whatever problems you may have, just make sure you find the right one for you.

I have light dark circles and few wrinkles forming under my eyes (yikes!). It is nothing serious so I don't need an intense repair eye cream...yet.  For now, I use Alba Green Tea eye gel. It has anti-aging and moisturing benefits that I need. This is some good stuff. I have been using the product for months and, I really like it. It feels soothing to the eye area and it wakes up my eyes in the morning because of its cooling sensation. It is very moisturizing and great under my concealer which prevents it from caking up. I only need a little bit and, it goes a long way.
can be purchased at your local CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart and http://drugstore.com/.  Price depends on where you go. I purchased mine at my local CVS for $22.00 but other places are cheaper.

so do you use an eye cream? If so, what do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment