ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Swatch/Review: NARS Lip Gloss in ROSE GITANE

If you are looking for a sheer lip gloss that leaves a subtle pop of color on the lips then you should definitely check out NARS lip gloss. I own one in Rose Gitane which is a sheer deep wine color. It is definitely one of the best sheer lip gloss I  have ever used.

Photobucket

WHAT: Serious shine and sexy color in sheer, creamy and semi-sheer formulas. Extremely wearable and versatile shades may be worn alone or over other lip products for heightened drama. Ultra-shiny and highly pigmented, convenient wand application, iconic shades and ideal alone or over other lip color. Source: http://narscosmetics.com/


COLOR: Rose Gitane is a sheer deep wine. Its sheer but pigmented enough to show on the lips.

TEXTURE: Smooth, non sticky ^_^ and non-drying.

SCENT: It has a weird hint of platic-y smell to it but its not too strong to turn me off.

PRICE: $24.00 I guess you can call it an investment ^_^

AMOUNT: Size: 0.28 oz

Photobucket

Photobucket

Swatch
Photobucket

Photobucket

Overall, it is a great lipgloss. The sheer wine shade is very nice on my medium skin tone. I like to wear it by itself during the day and I get compliments all the time. If you do not care about the price then you should definitely check it out. I suggest you go to your local Sephora where you can see and play with all the different shades they have.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment