ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Becky turned 25!!

Ayayaaaay! I turned 25 on February 7, 2010. I keep telling myself  i'm so old. I know I am over reacting but seriously, I am ooolllldd!! Time flies so fast and I feel like it wasn't too long ago when I was still in college but its been years since I graduated and started working...crazy! On the other hand, I still have the same great family, friends and boyfriend ^_^

Here are some photos from my awesome 25th birthday.

Photobucket

I just got home from work and, I had dinner with my family and few friends. It was so fun and chill.
Photobucket
my chocolate ice cream cake ^_^

Photobucket
Isaiah, Grace, me, Jeff and Mon.

Photobucket
Yummy hot wings on my birthday. They are my current obsession lol.

My boyfriend had to work so I celebrated my birthday with him some other day. We went to La Fonda resturant where we had dinner and entertainment. It was recommended by my friend Maneul and, I'm sure glad we went because the place was amazing! It was old school 1950's Mexican style. I love it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
They had beautiful paintings all over the place.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Show
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love Mariachis!!!

Photobucket
These guys gave me goose bumps when they sang. They are so talented.

Photobucket

 Delicious food
Photobucket
La Fonda Specialty! Jumbo shrimp
sauteed in a tequila and guahillo chile
sauce. Served with rice and seasonal
Photobucket
Pollo en sala de Mostaza
A delectable grilled chicken breast
crowned with a mustard chipotle
sauce. Served with rice and
seasonal vegetables.
Photobucket

Photobucket
with my Baby Kos!!

Photobucket
I'm in there somewhere dancing lol

Photobucket
yikes..my co worker spotted 2 gray hairs on my head. See I told you I'm old lol.

Photobucket
Check out La Fonda restaurant if you are in the L.A. area
LA FONDA RESTAURANT and LOUNGE
2501 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90057
Phone: 213.380.5053 http://www.lafondala.com/
Go to their website to see their menu and show times.

No comments:

Post a Comment