ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Monday, February 15, 2010

My LoVe Day

Hey everyone! How was your Valentines day? I read so may Valentines day post and, I'm glad to see that many of you had a great Love day. I love this fake holiday because it is sooo cheesy. Its an excuse to go out on a romantic date with your boyfriend and maybe get your favorite flowers if you've been a good girlfriend lol.
My love day was a bit random but a good one. My bf and I did not really plan anything.  He picked me up from work and we ended up going to The Grove because it was not far. At The Grove, we had lunch at Maggiano's Little Italy restaurant. I've been there severeal times and I really like it. It was so not so busy when we went to it was nice. My baby kos and I had a great time laughing and making fun of each other while I forced him to like his food ^_^

Afterward, we walked around, went to different shops then found out that there was going to be a a free event at the plaza. So exciting! They had Hawaiian music/entertainment, free food and lei. There were so many families, children and couples around. It was an instant date for us ^_^

Here are some of the photos.
Photobucket
They were really good. The show made me want to go to Hawaii!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
with my lovely Mexican ^_^

Photobucket
My lei was made of real flowers!!!

we had lunch at Maggiano's Little Italy

image source: www.google.com

Photobucket
I ordered Gnocchi. They were homemade and delicious. I took a pic of my baby ko's food but I accidentally deleted the pic :/ He had Beef Braciolle.

Photobucket
and look he got me roses!! !Awwww... I seriously wasn't expecting it. It was in his car the whole time on the way home and I didn't even notice it. I'm a dork.

Photobucket
my nephew Momo being his cute self ^_^

Single or not, I hope everyone had a wonderful Love day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment