ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Beauty Product of the Week: Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Products

What is it? John Frieda's new Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo and Conditioner are "gentle formulas with citrus and chamomile visibly lightens for a shimmery, sunlit blonde. Renews hair healthy look and feel."  According to their TV commercial, they noticeably lighten up blonde hair after 10 continuous uses.  They're available at drugstores and big box stores for less than $7.00 a tube.


What did you think? Sometimes when I try out new products, I wonder "is it working?"  After a month of using the Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo and Conditioner, I can't honestly say that I can see that much of a difference with the color of my hair.  That said, these products didn't do anything to harm my hair.  They smelled good, the shampoo lathered nicely, and my hair looked shiny and healthy.  Blonder?  Hmm...I don't know. 

I don't like the the products come in tubes rather than bottles.  The way they're stored in my shower, a lot of water collects in the cap area and I tend to knock these over while showering.  I feel like I'm paying more than is necessary for not a great deal of product.  That's more a marketing complaint than anything else.


The final verdict? I'm not convinced this product did anything to lighten my hair.  I'll finish up both tubes, but I won't be rushing to by this duo again.  Yet another product that gets a "meh" from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment