ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lustful Looking...

I'm smack in the middle of an expensive summer. Among other things, I'm having a boat-load of dental work done right now...and dental work is spendy.  Add to that the fact that my computer crapped out and needed to be replaced yesterday.  Thanks to all of this, my beauty budget has been slashed.  That doesn't mean I can't window (or web!) shop.

Here are three items that I've been lusting after lately:

Tokyomilk Cosmetic Bags, $14 each.  These aren't ultra expensive, but I love the way they look!  My fave is the sea-inspired Oceanic Dream bag.  They're so cute and the little butterfly detail rocks.

Balsamo Italian Argan Oil Balm, $13.50.  Again, not an ultra-expensive item.  This is one I really want to try.  I love taking boring, every day products and pumping up the volume a bit.  That's just what these artisan-made balms do...and they come in unique and tempting scents like black currant, honeysuckle, and rose hip.  Plus they look cute.  Love it!

Tarte for True Blood Limited Edition Palettes, $52.  True Blood is one of my summer guilty pleasures.  It's a campy, over-the-top show and it's so addictive.  This palette is inspired by the show and includes 17 eye shadows, an eyeliner (I adore Tarte's eyeliners!), mascara, and an eye primer. Perfect for your inner vamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment