ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Review/Photos: Befine Exfoliating Cleanser



I was lucky enough to get a decent sample size of Befine Exfoliating Cleanser in my February Birchbox. I've been enjoying it for the past 2 weeks and I love it. It's a scrub that melts into a nice foamy a cleanser. It's pretty rough on initial contact, but the sugars quickly dissolves into a foamy cleanser as you will see in the photos at the end of this post. My skin never had any bad reaction to it and I like how it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or dry. It makes my skin super soft and smooth.

 I've never heard of this brand before, but after a bit of research I found that Befine is a new brand in the market founded in 2006. Taken from Befine facebookBefine is a collection of natural skin products that rely on food ingredients, plants, vitamins, minerals, and oils to purify, protect and pamper the skin". I love that all their products are made with natural ingredients and not with harsh chemicals. 

WHO: All skin types. I've read reviews on MakeupaAlley.com from people with acne prone and sensitive skin who loves this product.

WHAT: Befine Exfoliating cleanser with brown sugar, sweet almond, and oats.

WHEN: Permanent

WHERE: You can get it at your local Ulta. A full size cost $25



The sugar crystals are quite big and very visible.


HOW: On a clean and damp face, massage a small amount of the product using your fingers for a few minutes. Rinse and pat dry with a clean towel. 




As you scrub more, the sugars dissolved into a foamy cleanser.



I'm really enjoying this product a lot and from all the exfoliators I've tried, this is far by the best. It is on the expensive side. A full size product will cost you about $25, but I think it's worth it and I'm sure you will love it  as much as I do.


Like them on Facebook here
Follow them on Twitter: BefineBeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment