ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Becky's Best/Fav Makeup Product ^_^

Hey everyone, life has been a little busy so I wasn't able to update my blog. But I'm back with another post and I want to share with you guys some makeup product/tools I use the most.

Mark Eye Marker retractable eye liner in Jet(black)
When I am not using my Mark cream liner, I like to use this retractable eye liner by Mark. The texture is smooth and creamy, it won't tug on your lids. I use it to line my upper lash line, lower lashline and sometimes as a base. Its creamy enough to be used as a base underneath an eye shadow. I have used 2 of these already.
Visit my E-Boutique if you're interested in purchashing this

E.L.F eye shader brush
For a buck, this is the best eye shader brush I have ever tried. Ever since I discovered this, I started to believe that an eyeshader brush shouldn't cost more than a buck right? Its a straight forward brush. I use it to apply/shade eye shadow colors on my lids. Its dense enough to deposit color nicely on the lids. I use it whenever I do my eye makeup.

Revlon Color Stay liquid foundation
Everyone raves about this liquid foundation so I had to try it for myself. Oh man, I was hooked! I have been using this for a long time now and I have abandoned my Mac Studio Fix Fluid. I'm serious. It comes in a so many shades so there is no doubt that you will find the right shade for you. My shade is Golden Caramel and it is a perfect match for my skin tone. I apply it dry or wet with a damp sponge for a sheer effect. Love it!!!
Can be purchased at your local drugstore.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid daily sun block
This is my holy grail product. I use this bad boy every single day. It has spf 55. It has more than enough spf I need to protect my skin from the harmful sun rays. Usually the more spf the sun block has the more greasy it is. Not this product! It is non-greasy and very light weight. I'm serious!!! Also, It blends very nicely on to my skin and it does not leave any white residue. I use it underneath my foundation powder, liquid foundation or by itself. Can be purchased at your local drugstore.

So there you have it guys. I hope this post was helpful ^_^ Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment