ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sushmita Sen's Beauty Secrets [Vogue India]

As an actress, my skin is exposed for long hours to damage from heavy make-up, lights, pollution and UV rays which have a long-term detrimental effect on skin. My advice is to drink a lot of water, get enough sleep, use sun protection and wear products that enhance your looks but don't cover up your natural beauty. Use Besan Ka Aata (Gram flour) with malai (clotted cream) as a scrub to soften and cleanse the skin. And a concoction of neem (azadirachta indica) and honey to drink; it's not as bad as it sounds! An in-flight ritual I have is that, I make sure I take off all my make-up. If I've been shooting outdoors in too much mud and dust, I oil my hair before boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment