ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

MAC Wipes

We all love to put makeup on but at the end of the day, we have to take it off. It's very important to clean your face before going to bed. For me, its a must. I never, ever go to sleep with makeup on. It doesn't matter how tired I am, I always take my makeup off. Seriously, you don't want all that makeup marinating on your face over night. Bacteria will go in your pores and will build pimple city ew!

One of my favorite and best makeup wipes is from MAC. They are really awesome and works so well.


WHAT: Swipes away makeup, smudges, dirt and grime, pronto! Oversized, luxurious, super-saturated with special M·A·C cleanser infused with protective vitamin E. Hydrates and nourishes highly efficiently. Extremely refreshing. Totally addictive. Slickly packed, re-sealable, ready to go!
source: http://maccosmetics.com

WHERE:  Any MAC counter and http://www.maccosmetics.com

QUANTITY:  100 sheets

PRICE: $26.00


I really love these. I know they are pricey but they are really worth it. I use them to take off my makeup and as a skin refresher. They smell good and it feels soothing to the skin. Also, the 100 sheets last me a long time so I can't complain. So give them a try ladies and gents!!!

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment