ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Revlon Matte lipsticks Review/Swatches

There was time in my makeup life that I was so into matte lipsticks. I liked the no shine, no shimmer/glitter or any type of iridescent finish on my lips. Matte lipsticks gives the most coverage and intensity on the lips and it can give you a sophisticated look. I own a couple of matte lipsticks from Mac but when Revlon came out with their line of matte lipsticks, I had to try it.


WHAT: Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Straight from the Runway shades !Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. (source: revlon website


WHERE: You can find them at their website, your local drugstores such as Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid and other stores like Walmart, Target, Utla and etc.

TEXTURE: A creamy matte texture


PRICE: Price varies depends on where you go. I got mine at Rite-Aid when they were having a BuyOneGetOne sale for $7.99





Final Thoughts: These matte lipsticks were okay. The texture was great but the coverage wasn't so great. I had to re-apply several times to get the coverage I wanted. It can look chalky on the lips so be very careful. Nude Attitude looks pale and way too chalky on my lips so its a no-no. The only way I can use that shade is if I mix it with a darker lipstick shade. Also, matte lipsticks in general can be drying so I always apply a lip balm underneath them. On the other hand, I love the available shades you can choose from pinks to reds ^_^ Will I re-purchase? maybe.

please check out my food blog ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment