ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FOTN: Black and Yellow eyes with the Perfect Nude lips.

I was looking through all my eye shadows and I noticed that yellow is something I rarely use. I've used more of bronze and gold shades and i really need to give love to other e/s colors. I decided to do a black and yellow dramatic look and I'm pretty pleased with how it came out ^_^

face:
Skin MD natural moisturizer
Smashbox Oil-free face primer. It will help the foundation to last longer
Almay line smoothing concealer in light under the eyes. (this shade is 2 shade lighter than my skin tone)
Mark's Powder Buff powder foundation in Golden applied wet.

cheeks:
Mac powder blush in Gingerly
Milani Mosaic Bronzer in After Glow for contouring the nose, temples and cheek bones



eyes:
Almay line smoothing concealer set with a powder as a base
Mac e/s in Cork above the crease (transition color)
Mac e/s in Carbon, matte black on the crease brushing a little bit above the crease. Deepen outer corners.
shimmery yellow e/s all over the lids.
light concealer as high light on the brow bone
Mark's Long Wearing cream eye liner





lips:
Carmex lip balm
Wet and Wild lip liner in Willow (nude)
I mixed Revlon's matte in Nude Attitude, NYX r/l in Pumpkin Pie and Orange Soda to get the right nude lips that I want that wont wash me out.




Happy Wednesday everyone!!! and thanks for stopping by my blog ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment