ONLINE COSMETICS 2012
MORE INFO ABOUT COSMETICS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Soda Pop Tab Purse?

I can't believe it. I saw this lady at work wearing a purse made out of soda pop tab. I immediately came up to her and asked where she got it. It's the coolest thing I've ever seen in a long time. I got to chat more with the lady during my lunch break and I was able to look at her purse and take photos lol. She was nice enough to let me ^_^


This is some heavy duty purse. It looks like a lot of time was spent in making this.
The lady said that a friend of hers from Mexico made it a long time ago. She bought it for 50 bucks. On the other hand, her friend doesn't make them anymore because they were too time consuming. That sucks coz i wanted one so bad. We still exchanged contact number just in case her friend decides to make another one.



She let me take a photo of her stuff lol. You can fit a lot of stuff inside.
So what do you guys think? Its cool right?

No comments:

Post a Comment